Monday, August 28, 2006




Hello. This is the first post of my new blog. There is not an author around that does not possess at least a bit of ego. Bloggers are no exception. Readers of this blog will accompany me as I attempt, on a daily basis, to "rise above the noise and confusion, just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion" (Kansas)--to bring some order to the media chaos--to shine a bit of my unique insight into the matters and issues that surround us. There is certainly a need for it, and I think that I am the right guy for the job.

I have chosen a crowded field to be sure. But I think that there is enough room on the Web for me as well. I welcome comments and suggestions--but be prepared for a response. I will generally be polite and fair, but that doesn't mean I will suffer foolishness easily.

Let's start, shall we?

Huckleberry

No comments: